Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Autism Awareness

Hey everyone!
So I'm sure you've heard from somewhere or someone by now that April is Autism Awareness Month! My sister-in-law has a nephew who's autistic; he's one of the cutest kids I've ever known! I know it's not much, but to raise awareness I decided to do a nail design. To understand this a little more, you'd need to know that the symbol for autism is a puzzle piece.


For this design I used:
  • Pure Ice: French Kiss (the darker blue)
  • Pure Ice: A List (the silver-like blue)
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear: Mellow Yellow
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength: Honeymoon Red
  • Pure Ice: Super Star (for the words)
  • Pure Ice: Black Rage (to outline the puzzle pieces)

Just a quick little entry to raise some awareness. Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment